Phadia 2500 comes with two process lines. Two different configurations can be set up for allergy and autoimmunity testing. A unique test portfolio ensures delivery of clinically relevant test results supporting the clinicians in patient management.
- An allergen panel detecting sensitization to 650 allergens and 90 allergen components
- A broad autoimmunity menu covering clinically relevant autoimmunity markers for evaluation of the most common autoimmunity diseases, e.g., rheumatoid arthritis, celiac disease and connective tissue diseases
- All tests can be measured from one sample
- User-configurable reflex testing functionality
- Capacity per process line: 240 results/hour
- Capacity per process line: 150 results/hour
- Continuous random access
- All reagents available onboard
- 28-day storage of caIibrator curves
- On board dilution (EliA)
- Clustered set-up for increased capacity
- Excellent consistency over time and between countries, systems, laboratories and users.
- Remote diagnostics available via Phadia Lab Community
Automation for walk-away productivity
Estimated hands on time 10 -15 minutes, regardless of set up.
Length of work shift is adaptable to your needs.
Benefit from systems with proven reliability and accuracy!