Through a system of monthly reports, participating laboratories can evaluate their testing procedures to help maintain reliable, accurate test results.
Members of Quality Club are part of the world’s largest testing community, one committed to monitoring and maintaining high-quality testing performance. With a membership of over 800 laboratories in more than 50 countries, Quality Club helps set the international standard for diagnostic testing.
Excellence in the laboratory
As a member of Quality Club, you can:
- Assess laboratory performance against the highest quality standards.
- Note system errors and calibration problems.
- Maintain high accuracy and reliability in test results.
Quality Club helps laboratories achieve superior testing performance and gain the confidence of healthcare professionals worldwide.
Quality assessment made easy
As a member of Quality Club, you will receive a programme kit containing reagents and materials for 4 months’ use. Each month, simply assay serum from 1 or 2 vials and register the results on the ImmunoDiagnostics website. You will then receive:
- Detailed, confidential monthly reports that will help you monitor laboratory performance.
- Annual summary reports to assess long-term performance.
- Priority access to local and international support teams that provide direct, hands-on assistance.
Membership of merit
Becoming a member of Quality Club is easy, and open to all ImmunoDiagnostics customers. Simply contact your local sales representative or e-mail the central Quality Club Administrator.
Quality Club programmes currently available include ImmunoCAP Specific IgE, ImmunoCAP Total IgE, ImmunoCAP ECP, and EliA Autoimmunity.
Examples of Quality Club Monthly Reports